24 June 2007

Move Country, Move Blog

Keep Left

In keeping with the theme of moving, after transplanting my physical self from Chicago to London eight months ago, I've now uprooted my digital identity as well. Fear not, however, for all posts and comments that (all five of) you have come to know and love have been migrated over to my new site at www.daveknapik.com. If you link to this blog, please update your links to point there. If you read my blog via RSS, then get the new feed at http://feeds.feedburner.com/daveknapik.

This blog will stay here for archival purposes, though no new posts will be made to it unless I'm feeling particularly sneaky and want to see if anyone is paying attention.

Thanks for coming here and for being a part of my first year of blogging: Diary of a Subcultural Refugee, established 8 June 2006. Please visit www.daveknapik.com and continue reading. Cheers!

0 comments: