29 March 2007

The Felt Fantastic

Now that I've finally posted all of the photos from our recent holiday in Rome on Flickr, I can prove to you that Rin makes me go to fabric shops in every country we visit. Here she is, caught felt-handed:

MY fabric.

Secretly, however, I like it. She's been doing wonderful things with felt lately and I like being involved in the creative process. Besides, if I didn't, I'd still deserve it as penance for all the non-music-geek friends I've made wait with me for endless hours in record shops around the globe. Everyone I know should collectively thank the internet for keeping me out of the shops these days. I was beginning to look pale.

If you're curious as to why Rin is stockpiling felt, head on over to her portofolio and have a look at a not-so-top-secret project soon to debut at a market near you - if you're in London, that is. If not, you'll have to beg for mail order options.

Note to creative/media employers: If you like what you see there, feel free to contact her, as she is currently available for work.

0 comments: